Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trying to Figure out the name of a song from the new movie 'The Master'

I've seen 'The Master' starring Jaqouin Phoenix and Phillip Seymour Hoffman twice now, highily suggest it. But one thing that is killing me is that there was a jazz song played in a scene where Freddie Quell is boarding a Yacht in San Francisco. The song is played with a trumpet and a piano and some other instruments I cant recall and has a jazzy 1950s cocktail feel. If anyone has seen the movie and knows the song, lemme know! Thanks

I've seen 'The Master' starring Jaqouin Phoenix and Phillip Seymour Hoffman twice now, highily suggest it. But one thing that is killing me is that there was a jazz song played in a scene where Freddie Quell is boarding a Yacht in San Francisco. The song is played with a trumpet and a piano and some other instruments I cant recall and has a jazzy 1950s cocktail feel. If anyone has seen the movie and knows the song, lemme know! Thanks
It was a great scene and the music was perfect. I don't recall what it was, but maybe someone that stayed more alert during the great but mind numbing film can answer ;)

Hey all, after weeks of searching I finally figured out the song to be "Sweet Sue, Just You" the Mambo version by Noro Morales y Su Orquesta. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo