Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Picked up an Aero Sheene...Please tell me how great I look in it!

westportrich

One of the Regulars
Of course I'm only kidding about "the how great I look part". Just wanting to show ya'all my latest aquisition. I bought it from a true gentleman in Arizona who bought it for himself but decided it didn't fit to his liking. So, I was happy to provide a good home for it. I really think it'll be a keeper!!

Attachments

• aero image1.JPG
    aero image1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 520

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Of course I'm only kidding about "the how great I look part". Just wanting to show ya'all my latest aquisition. I bought it from a true gentleman in Arizona who bought it for himself but decided it didn't fit to his liking. So, I was happy to provide a good home for it. I really think it'll be a keeper!!
Welcome to the lounge WPR:
You own that. The look fits you well.
A fine fedora and you’d be epic!!
Bowen

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yes, I thought they might be a touch long and they are but I'm fine with them...What do you think?
As long as they don't interfere with your day-to-day business, you're fine. I'd certainly live with them for a while, let them wrinkle up and see how you get on.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks great and I see they have the tweak of having the hand warmer zipper in the down position when closed.....makes so much more sense for a non-bike jacket imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21