Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Planning to get my first piece of classic clothing soon! An M1942 paratrooper jacket.

Zenoctilles

New in Town
Once a refund clears on my credit card next week, I'm planning to buy my very first bit of "classic" clothing, as part of a costume I'm putting together for the Penny Arcade Expo in early April.

Anyhoo, I plan to get the paratrooper kit from At the Front. This will probably be my main getup for World War II airosft games in my area, too. I plan to get the 82nd Airborne divisional patch on this piece of kit.

Yeah, it's $650, so I probably won't be buying anything for a while to come. Maybe when I have some more money, I'll do a clone of one of Cole Phelp's outfits from LA Noire.

It's not civilian clothing, but I'm sure I can wear the paratrooper jacket, trousers, and Corcoran jump boots with other clothing as needed, so that it doesn't get too few wears.

archbury918

One of the Regulars
ATF makes a pretty good repro. Make sure you call Gina first before you order.
She can help fit you and that package you mentioned has equipment options.
Also another good reason to call well in advance is that they supply the jackets for the "Ambrose ETO Tours". The popular sizes get snapped up quickly and you could find yourself without one!
M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn