Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Plans for 2014

Foxer55

A-List Customer
Any special plans for the new year?

I myself, being the old geezer I am, have finally decided to nail down a time 5 years in the future when I shall retire. Hopefully. I also need a job to do that owing to the fact I lost my job last year and haven't gotten back to work due to the continuing budget impasse in DC. I only need to finish a few upgrades to my new (5 year old) home and be finished with that. And this year I intend to put my Corvette on the track 5 or 6 times instead of 3 or 4. If I can get all that done this will be a good year.

How about you?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Continue replacing items in the house that need it, such as carpet (do they have semi-shag James?), kitchen floor, and a few interior doors.
I'm looking at replacing the knobs because they are worn, but I want to go back with what I have, and oddly enough I think I've found a style similar to the 50yr old ones I have now (they just look nicer).
And lastly, I'd like to re-do some flower beds to add more rose bushes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24