Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please do a link clean-up!

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
There are various links here on the WWII Thread that are in desperate need of some attention. The ones I'm referring to are "Members in Uniform" and the "Flight Jacket Gallery". These links haven't worked in a coon's age and should be deleted of re-linked. Thanks bartenders.;) I know you guys are overworked and underpaid, but aren't we all?

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Well, if anyone should find a non-working link, please be kind enough to forward it in a PM to the bartender of that particular area. I am sure they will attend to it as soon as thier schedules allow.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If links are to pictures or pages posted by members or those outside the Lounge there's nothing we can do about it. The Internet is a moving target. Pictures are deleted, pages move and hosting services go under. Such is life.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Steve...it's on the 'to do' list.

It will be seen to all in good time, but thanks for the timely reminder;) Don't worry, it will get done - though it's good to see that our members care, cheers!

Senicko_Spain

Suspended
PADDY said:
It will be seen to all in good time, but thanks for the timely reminder;) Don't worry, it will get done - though it's good to see that our members care, cheers!

Thanks Paddy, shoulda sent you a PM...Didn't mean to call you on the carpet mate. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot