Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Suede Bomber Jacket Medium

Big7

One of the Regulars
For sale Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Suede Bomber Jacket Brand New size Medium .
I tried it on at the local Saks 5th Avenue, and really liked the color and the style, unfortunately they didn't have my size, so I have ordered it directly from Ralph Lauren.
I have bunch of leather jackets, so I was waiting for special occasion to wear it, and never did.
It a really nice, fitting jacket, it looks and feels very luxurious , but I feel bad that it is just hanging in the closet costing a fortune and I am afraid to wear it everyday and ruin it :(
Anyway, asking $580 shipped in Con US. I also, would be interested in the trade, for Eastman B-3 in size 42
Incredibly lightweight suede and this season's signature olive hue give this classic military jacket from Polo Ralph Lauren a modern upgrade.
  • Size medium has an approximate 26-1/4" front body length, 25-1/4" back body length, and 35-1/2" sleeve length
  • Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck
  • Ribbed baseball collar
  • Full-zip front
  • Leather zipper pull
  • Snapped tab at the front hem
  • Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
  • Overlapping pen sleeves at the left sleeve
  • Snapped shoulder epaulets
  • Two front waist snapped pockets
  • Interior left chest pocket
  • Ribbed hem
  • Fully lined
  • Shell: leather; top body lining: cotton; lower body and sleeve lining: cupro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21