Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resistolero

New in Town
It's a busy week, which calls for big hats. I received a used Akubra Colly last week. Well, how about an even bigger hat -- the Sombrero!

FB_IMG_1453267636419.jpg

FB_IMG_1453267640376.jpg

Absolutely a KEEPER, Resistolero!! I was only comparing the two (see photo, below). Another interesting comparison for us not in hat manufacturing, the dimensions as they relate to size. Notice how nice and tall yours looks? Compare to my size 63, which looks to have less height, probably due to the larger perimeter. Sorry for the fuzzy photo. Not my usual...

DSC03295.jpg DSC03298.jpg
Wear it in good health, Sir!

Resistolero

New in Town
Absolutely a KEEPER, Resistolero!! I was only comparing the two (see photo, below). Another interesting comparison for us not in hat manufacturing, the dimensions as they relate to size. Notice how nice and tall yours looks? Compare to my size 63, which looks to have less height, probably due to the larger perimeter. Sorry for the fuzzy photo. Not my usual...

View attachment 42578 View attachment 42579
Wear it in good health, Sir!

I love it! Mine is a 58, so probably a noticeable difference in size.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
The calf trim seems different than ours, too, doesn't it, Joao? (Still a BEAUTY!)
Well, calfs aren't an exact copy of the other right? ;)

Absolutely a KEEPER, Resistolero!! I was only comparing the two (see photo, below). Another interesting comparison for us not in hat manufacturing, the dimensions as they relate to size. Notice how nice and tall yours looks? Compare to my size 63, which looks to have less height, probably due to the larger perimeter. Sorry for the fuzzy photo. Not my usual...!
His seems to be taller than mine also. I must put mine open crown to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner