Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I think its 5 1/4 open. I will measure it one of these days. I kinda like more moderate height at the pinch than some of you guys. I also like a tad of taper, not much. Some of the hats I have picked up recently are bigger crowns so I am getting more used to higher crowns. The resistol open road copy I picked up is 5 1/2 open. I think the Adam OR style is that or higher.
Tastes change. I know for sure.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Rise! Rise! I am sure you will get it back into shape. Great find

Thanks! It reverted back to open crown quite easily and even the brim was compliant to some simple manipulation. Love that Borsalino felt.

There’s a beautiful hat hiding there. Can’t wait to see the resurrection....three days? :)

This one will have to wait a little bit longer to get some TLC before it can arise from a steam and a brush. In the deep freeze for now, but I am taking an extended weekend to attend a mini family reunion and then spend some time back where I grew up. Won't be able work on this one until later next week.

Funny you should say that. I was just told my biopsies were negative for cancer. [emoji2]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Time to celebrate!!!!!!!
Fireworks!!!.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch