Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Very modern, long haired Barbisio. The feel of the felt and colour are what appeal to me about this one. A good shape to it, too. Works both with brim up or down, but I prefer down. Old school :) IMG_20201014_145632.jpg IMG_20201014_145635.jpg

Yahoody

One Too Many
Thank you Steve. Much appreciated Sir!. Really the fun thing about my hats is where we live they aren't uncommon here or all that common either. Never thought about it till now but nice Fedoras aren't that common or looked at as out of place here either.

My take is nice men's head wear be it a beret, a nice fedora or a big western hat takes some classic style to wear well. That kind of style I thing is common for the membership here:cool:

Last edited:
Very modern, long haired Barbisio. The feel of the felt and colour are what appeal to me about this one. A good shape to it, too. Works both with brim up or down, but I prefer down. Old school :) View attachment 270471 View attachment 270472
Classic colours and a long hair finish; what's not to like? Great hat, Steve.
Fantastic, Bob!
Arrived yesterday! Mackey 100% beaver, silver belly. I am very pleased.

View attachment 270847
Looks like a herd of beavers had to give up their coats for that one! There's quite a bit of real estate there. You sure make it work! Fabulous.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I so agree. If you want to wear it, you have to own it.

Thank you Steve. Much appreciated Sir!. Really the fun thing about my hats is where we live they aren't uncommon here or all that common either. Never thought about it till now but nice Fedoras aren't that common or looked at as out of place here either.

My take is nice men's head wear be it a beret, a nice fedora or a big western hat takes some classic style to wear well. That kind of style I think is common for the membership here:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran