Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Stevens:

IMG_6794.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg
IMG_6790.jpeg
IMG_6791.jpeg
IMG_6800.jpeg
IMG_6801.jpeg
IMG_6802.jpeg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up

hambone71

Practically Family

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
What if I told you I have two really great Imperials in your size? @hambone71
I can wait till after Santa goes back to North Pole before we cut a deal…

That’d leave me with three Imperials my size that feed my HAS—for now.

I have an early 40s Premier western felt coming this week and can’t wait to see what makes it Stetson’s top tier hat.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Red Hat 001.JPG Red Hat 008.JPG
The brighter coloured hats are growing on me more and more. This hand made, by Denton Hats, matches my new red blazer perfectly, it compliments this burgundy blazer very well too. At this time of the year I really thought that it might illicit one or two Santa quips, but no. I guess everyone is just so used to seeing me wearing a hat.

View attachment 567152 View attachment 567153
The brighter coloured hats are growing on me more and more. This hand made, by Denton Hats, matches my new red blazer perfectly, it compliments this burgundy blazer very well too. At this time of the year I really thought that it might illicit one or two Santa quips, but no. I guess everyone is just so used to seeing me wearing a hat.

I think it looks great on you Robert! Without a white beard you are probably safe from "Santa' comments.

Before you mentioned the Denton Hats brand I was thinking that @deadlyhandsome had started a line of hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
girlmom