Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Great!

Mr E Train said:
You had your image uploaded to Picasa, which is fine. What you want to do though, is to embed the image directly from Picasa into your post. Say you have the image open in Picasa, just right-click on it and select Properties. You'll see the direct URL to the image, which you can highlight and then press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy. That is if you're using Internet Explorer. If you're using Mozilla Firefox, you can just right-click on the image and select "Copy Image Location."

Once you have the direct URL to the image copied, you can use it in your post. Click the "Insert Image" button and then press Ctrl+V to paste the URL and click OK.

Also, I noticed that you had spaces in the file name of the picture, and that may cause the image not to embed correctly. Avoid using spaces in the file name and use underscores instead, like Stylemaster_in_Moonstone.jpg instead of Stylemaster in Moonstone.jpg.

Hope that helps. Now post some more pictures!

Awesome, thanks so much for the information. I'll try to get my wife to take some more pictures and imbed them! Noggin shots next time!:D

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dinerman said:
There is quite a variation in color in the clear beaver hats. Here's a sample- all 7x clear beavers.

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

Dinerman, those are utterly, totally--fantastic! Kudos to you! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
Dinerman, those are utterly, totally--fantastic! Kudos to you! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

multiple wide-ribbon, Cav edge clear beaver fedoras? :eusa_clap

Amazing!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Dreispitz said:
Dinerman, JTL,

there are people around having a private fleet of Bentleys, Ferraris, Trabbis, RRs, Lambos .......

So what!

Nothing to nearly match up with your collection of 7xes.:rolleyes:

Yep, I would trade in my Porsche collection for those 7x's in a second!!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Stetson 3X w/ Hargens Box

4435286675_5d23a16c4d.jpg
4436082944_ed8e2e50ba.jpg

My fourth Philadelphia Stetson 3X for under $50.00. How come I won this for $41.00 and those "Custom" "vintage" Stetsons go for $200.00-300.00?[huh]

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Wilkinson Men's Wear(Stetson?)Stratoroad/Openliner

4435308659_c5b00857fb.jpg
4435308453_6882358766.jpg

2-1/2" brim powder blue/gray. Trying to get rid of that one stain. Hat is in great shape but bathed in dust and that one spot in the ribbon.

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Noggin shots of my stylemaster

Ok, here are a couple of noggin shots. The dressing is due to the squamous cell I had removed this morning.

Stylemaster%201.JPG

and here
Stylemaster%202.JPG

I would love to take more, but I must run out the door and pick the kids up from daycare. :D

Tim in Ohio

Familiar Face
My new Mallorry Dallas thin ribbon

A big thank you to RBH who re-homed this Mallory Dallas to me. I LOVE it. One man's beater... another man's prized lid :D :D

DSC01577.jpg

Thanks again Rusty!

Mr E Train

One Too Many
SlyGI said:
Ok, here are a couple of noggin shots. The dressing is due to the squamous cell I had removed this morning.

Stylemaster%201.JPG

and here
Stylemaster%202.JPG

I would love to take more, but I must run out the door and pick the kids up from daycare. :D

Lookin' good, SlyGI! You wear that Stylemaster well.

Squamous cell, yikes...isn't that a form of skin cancer? I hope all is well on that front.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Tim in Ohio said:
A big thank you to RBH who re-homed this Mallory Dallas to me. I LOVE it. One man's beater... another man's prized lid :D :D

DSC01577.jpg

Thanks again Rusty!

The hat collection of a man that would consider that a beater must be a sight to see. That's a first class lid!

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
SlyGI said:

Stylemaster%201.JPG

and here
Stylemaster%202.JPG

That looks great! I can't wait for mine, which is "in the post" now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart