Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
3rd one I'm very disappointed in. I seen this Bowler/Derby and fell in love with the color, I haven't seen many in this color scheme b4 and loved it. Again, unfortunately it's too small..It says it's a 7 but it fits more like a 6 7/8. Also, to my dismay, I noticed that it looks like the felt actually was torn, close to the sweat and ribbon. Then somebody tried to fix it with some sort of glue maybe. Once on, it's hardly even noticeable, but being a bit small, it sits pretty high on my head and I don't like the way it looks. This will also go to the classifieds, if anyone is interested.
Looks interesting. Derbies were worn high and they also look even higher since the brim curls upward exposing more of the head. You might just need to give it a little time--or it just doesn't work for you.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
thanks Robert. I do have a stetson I got from Gary that doesnt sit quite as high that I like.

does/has anybody ever heard of the Co. before? Brad?
DSC05169.jpg

Kurt,

That is a nice P. & C. Habig. Probably from the early 1980s (the paper label should have the production year). If you have time could you please post it in the German - Austrian thread?

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
Here it is, the newest Art. Its granite 2.5" underwelted brim, 5.5" open crown shaped by Art in a C crown. Check it out, pardon the crap iphone pics and bad lighting.
d477e26f.jpg
139170e0.jpg
5d8ad99c.jpg
d78a2664.jpg
98cea1f1.jpg
1b86406a.jpg
90710164.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace