Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, David, Mike and Randall, thanks guys. I bought two hats yesterday, this one and a coffee bean brown
Wildleder ( suede ) fur hat also Unknown hatter from 1966! both, in relative good condition!
This one must be a size 57-58

This is the coffee bean! Size 58

wildleder.jpg

wildleder3.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
Dang, Steve, the inside of that hat almost looks as good as the outside. Impressive to say the least!

Manfred, that coffee bean is off the charts! Wear it with pride!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Dobbs TWENTY

Tried posting this the other day, but the pics just didn't come out well. It's hard to photograph a black hat! Maybe I'm using the wrong back drop. Anyhoo, I picked this up from ebay. Dobbs TWENTY. I was the only bidder! The felt is amazing...

4CFEB363.jpg

4B5421FB.jpg

02CB2835.jpg

JonnyO

A-List Customer
A'n'A: Your Twenty is gorgeous! I Have a Twenty just about that color myself, just a shorter brim, so Im a little jealous of that brim of yours! I will agree with your comments on the felt though, its a great feeling hat.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
A'n'A: Your Twenty is gorgeous! I Have a Twenty just about that color myself, just a shorter brim, so Im a little jealous of that brim of yours! I will agree with your comments on the felt though, its a great feeling hat.

The width is 2 3/8", same as my grey FIFTEEN. The felt is thicker than my 15. Didn't think I would appreciate a black fedora, but I love it!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Handsome 100 there, Mike, and the roughneck stubble adds to the look!

Robert, I think that's the best-looking Mossant I've seen yet. Dressy and subdued all at once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112