Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dinerman said:
My borsalino rollers, minus the new one (which was lousy in just about all regards), all have liners. Mine all have leather sweats, though. They're unreeded, and roll pretty easily, but because they're leather, they take up more space, so they don't roll down as tight as I would think a ribbon one would. They go down small enough to fit in their triangular box, but not much more. Which model are you talking about? I don't see any model name on it.
Mine is the same...............

Dinerman said:
IMG_9653.jpg

With 11 stores, the E.C. Olson Company must have been the retail juggernaut of the Black Hills region, eh? Rapid City ain't a bend in the road, but even today it's hardly a major population center.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
New Hat

I returned from my camping trip to Pagosa Springs just yesterday. While on the trip, I made a trip up to Durango and visited a few antique shops there. In one, I found this nice Piligrim fedora, from I estimate to be the 50's. It has a slightly yellowed liner and a brown sweatband that appears to be from that era. Miraculously it was my size, looked good on me, and for $40, I couldn't resist, so it came home with me. The photos aren't the best, as I took them at night, but here they are anyway.

Pilgrim_3.jpg

Pilgrim_4.jpg

Pilgrim_7.jpg

Bingles

A-List Customer
ScionPI2005 said:
I returned from my camping trip to Pagosa Springs just yesterday. While on the trip, I made a trip up to Durango and visited a few antique shops there. In one, I found this nice Piligrim fedora, from I estimate to be the 50's. It has a slightly yellowed liner and a brown sweatband that appears to be from that era. Miraculously it was my size, looked good on me, and for $40, I couldn't resist, so it came home with me. The photos aren't the best, as I took them at night, but here they are anyway.

Pilgrim_3.jpg

Pilgrim_4.jpg

Pilgrim_7.jpg

Well done, Scion!!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
ScionPI2005 said:

Pilgrim_3.jpg

Superb, Scion! Made for you - and a great deal on it too.

MDphoto

One of the Regulars
Those Adventurebilts are some nice looking hats. I keep seeing them pop up here and on c.o.w.. I think I am going to have to get in line for one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou