Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great OR, cromcruiach! That is my favorite crease and the only hat I wore for years before secumbing to the siren sound of the Lounge and fedoras. Its absolutely a beauty!

Jauntyone

Practically Family
I recently won this Stetson on Ebay. Nice enough quality, but I think the crown is too low for my taste:
Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture027.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
"That is one bad hat Harry." ;)

Crown's too low, felt's too rough, ribbon's too weird, and now that we've seen you in that Campdraft, the brim's too short.

I like everything about it except for the concept and the execution. lol

Jauntyone

Practically Family
scotrace said:
"That is one bad hat Harry." ;)

Crown's too low, felt's too rough, ribbon's too weird, and now that we've seen you in that Campdraft, the brim's too short.

I like everything about it except for the concept and the execution. lol

Don't try to spare my feelings, what do you really think? :)
It is unfortunate, but you're right. I'll go put my Campdraft back on now...

bronzewolf

New in Town
christmas present

so a while ago i was enquiring about a bogart style hat, although not a bogart hat, this is what i have bought for my boyfriend for christmas, vintage 1940's (that is what they say) steston fedora.... hope he likes it :) wish the rim could have been wider but oh well....

stetdsonfedora.jpg
[/IMG]
stetdsonfedora2.jpg
[/IMG]
stetdsonfedora3.jpg
[/IMG]

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
That's a nice looking Stetson...very "classic" fedora style. I'm sure your boyfriend will love it!

bronzewolf said:
so a while ago i was enquiring about a bogart style hat, although not a bogart hat, this is what i have bought for my boyfriend for christmas, vintage 1940's (that is what they say) steston fedora.... hope he likes it :) wish the rim could have been wider but oh well....

stetdsonfedora.jpg
[/IMG]

Justdog

Practically Family
bronzewolf said:

stetdsonfedora.jpg
[/IMG]
You have great taste. The color is great the style retro but contemporary.
Good quality name. Royal Stetson very sweet lid:eusa_clap

Justdog

Practically Family
OR Cattleman

cromcruiach said:
My new Stetson Open Road. Not technically a fedora, though it can be.

OR1.jpg

If it is a snap brim you have 2 hats. I have one with a snap and it can be Cattle or Fed. Looks sweet the slight tip you put to it and it has a great brim shape.:eusa_clap

cromcruiach

New in Town
RBH said:
cromcruiach, that OR does look great on you, but, have you tried it with the front brim snapped down?

These new hats are so stiff that I'd really have to work it over to (permanently) snap it down in front. For this one, I'll take scotrace's advice and leave it as is. I'm a bit of a purist anyway.

bronzewolf

New in Town
stetdsonfedora.jpg
[/IMG]
You have great taste. The color is great the style retro but contemporary.
Good quality name. Royal Stetson very sweet lid:eusa_clap[/QUOTE]

not sure why in the photo it looks so grey, in real life its more of a taupey grey colour if that makes sense...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24