Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High Pockets

Practically Family
Ephraim Tutt said:
Nothing High Pockets....but nothing...can remove that vile taste from your tongue.

I blame James L Kraft. I think it's America's way of keeping Aussies in subjugation.

lol lol ROTFLMAO!!!!lol lol

I, like you, are very interested in the naptha bath. I could save a lot of money by doing this myself instead of shipping hats clear across the country to have someone else do it.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Latest purchase

I never go out without a lid but I needed something with a bit more rain/snow coverage so I got this Outback from the Broken Hill Collection in a really sharp green/blue grey.
Snapshot_20091102.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
I never go out without a lid but I needed something with a bit more rain/snow coverage so I got this Outback from the Broken Hill Collection in a really sharp green/blue grey...
seems I am unable to post photo LOL

Welcome, Scott.

You need to use a separate account like Photobucket to first load your pictures there and then link the images to this site. G'luck - we wanna' see your hats. :)

Mario said:
1950's Pilgrim

Crown 5 3/4" (open), 4 3/4" (creased)
Brim 2 1/4"
Ribbon 2"
Binding 3/8"

Very nice felt, soft yet dense. It had a few spots and looked slightly wrinkled when I took it out of the box, so I gave it a Naptha bath and a good steaming which took care of those issues.

Super felt, ribbon/bow and binding combo! :eusa_clap

billysmom

One Too Many
Borsalino

Another brown hat. But, as Mr. Ephriam Tutt recently discovered, an exceptional brown hat is a wonderful thing indeed! Details to be posted at the Borsalino Brotherhood:

DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1533.jpg

Sue

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
i just received a resistol 990
it says on the inside sweatband.
self conforming beaver 25
kitten finish.
This one came with the original box and has original tags inside .
unfortunately i have no pictures so if anybody has a picture of a black resistol 990 feel free to post it here :)

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That does it, Garrett

I'm getting the head reduction surgery tomorrow.
I should be a size 6 7/8 by Monday.

Man that Velour Supreme is a beaut.

texashatman

Familiar Face
My First Felt Fedora

After years of western hats and many straw fedoras I finally broke down and bought a "real" hat! It's a Stetson Temple Sovereign in Caribou. I love it. I can see myself starting to be bidding competition on the 7 3/8 and 7 1/2's online;)
036.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
texashatman said:
After years of western hats and many straw fedoras I finally broke down and bought a "real" hat! It's a Stetson Temple Sovereign in Caribou. I love it. I can see myself starting to be bidding competition on the 7 3/8 and 7 1/2's online;)
036.jpg
Sir, let me be the first - Nice lid! Lookin' good, too.

High Pockets

Practically Family
texashatman said:

Congratulations on the new hat, nice look. Good luck on your Houston hat revolution!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy