Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Pics of Your Cafe Racer Jackets

So which is your favorite? your Schott CM1 or this incredible Aero?

Luckily, it's a choice I don't have to make. :) Precisely why I decided to go with Cordo; The color difference simplifies this very problem. :) If I didn't have the Schott, this jacket would've been black. Objectively, hard to say. Both are both great jackets. Cordovan is more striking and the jacket is definitely made from a prettier and thicker leather. Funny thing since the CM1 was heavier than any of my previous Aero jackets. This one's well over 3kg. It's the best and the heaviest Aero I've ever handled and one of the best jackets hands down. There isn't a single thing about it that I would change.

But the CM1 is a mighty fine jacket as well.

willyto

One Too Many
Horrible, horrible thing to happen. Just yesterday I was thinking, man, when am I gonna wear all these jackets?

From now on you're only allowed to wear this jacket until it looks worn and broken in. Do as A-1 and wear the hell out of this jacket!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wore this jacket today:
DSC_0367.JPG

Crazy thing is, 2 new jackets turned up today, first is a Lesco (may have to find a sleeve stretcher):
DSC_0370.JPG

The second one speaks for itself, though it's a bit of a modified jacket as they say:
DSC_0378.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Commenting on the dust gathered around the gold here, but what jeans are those??
Hey Nick, those are Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans. Been wearing these since 2010, and I still have both original pairs I bought then. And like 4 more pairs since. I find they fit well and last forever.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
It's great to buy jeans that cost less than $50. Apart from jackets I am very frugal and almost nothing I wear costs more than that. With the Wranglers, I have to wear the slim cut versions because the regular cut is way too baggy for my slim legs. The blue on the slim versions is a less electric blueberry colour too.

It's great to buy jeans that cost less than $50. Apart from jackets I am very frugal and almost nothing I wear costs more than that. With the Wranglers, I have to wear the slim cut versions because the regular cut is way too baggy for my slim legs. The blue on the slim versions is a less electric blueberry colour too.

Same. I know it may sound stupid wearing a grand worth of jacket over some cheap-o shirts and jeans but I literally destroy any jeans in under a year and all my shirts get holes. So I'm not wasting my money buying that sorta stuff I know is gonna end up falling apart so soon. I'm not even too keen on buying expensive shoes because so far the longest I've had a pair was like three years and there was barely anything left of them to wear the final year I had 'em but... Like jackets, at least shoes get nicer with wear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana