Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ORDER ARRIVED! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Theodoros is a freaking artist! I am one happy customer! I feel like It’s a dream and I’m going to wake up and I’m not going to have it anymore its that nice! It’s the most beautiful jacket and I am over the moon happy! I can’t believe its MINE!! Horse hide with light washing and waxing. He did a great job. What do you think?
Didn't you get them before? Or was it just the fit jacket back then? Or is it a second one that looks almost the same?
Just out of curiosity.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Got my backpack today.. it’s freaking unbelievable! Quality unmatched. Had to post pics! Sorry it’s not a jacket.
Beautiful veg tan cow hide with his hand washing and waxing! Love it! It can hold a ton!
Best backpack pics ever!
If a backpack could ever be considered artistic or jewelry this Tedi would be the it.
Outstanding!
B

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
ORDER ARRIVED! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Theodoros is a freaking artist! I am one happy customer! I feel like It’s a dream and I’m going to wake up and I’m not going to have it anymore its that nice! It’s the most beautiful jacket and I am over the moon happy! I can’t believe its MINE!! Horse hide with light washing and waxing. He did a great job. What do you think?
Wow, what a jacket. The bruciato horsehide is absolutely amazing, one of the nicest leathers on the market. Congrats.

Kunja

Practically Family
Aegean

kunja-fitpics-2.jpg
kunja-fitpics-3.jpg

Jack_Knife_Ben

New in Town
Hello all! New here but longtime lurker. I read this entire thread and was absolutely blown away by every single jacket posted. Thanks to all who have shared. Now I'm convinced. I've ordered one through Thurston Bros and we'll see how it fits, but i'm super excited. I have always loved leathers, but up til now have only had older Wilsons, BR, and a few other vintage pieces. I've been getting ready to make the plunge into high end and was debating brands and makers and have spent countless hours reading these forums truing to decide, but this thread basically sold me on Thedi. Will certainly post pics upon receipt.

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
Hello all! New here but longtime lurker. I read this entire thread and was absolutely blown away by every single jacket posted. Thanks to all who have shared. Now I'm convinced. I've ordered one through Thurston Bros and we'll see how it fits, but i'm super excited. I have always loved leathers, but up til now have only had older Wilsons, BR, and a few other vintage pieces. I've been getting ready to make the plunge into high end and was debating brands and makers and have spent countless hours reading these forums truing to decide, but this thread basically sold me on Thedi. Will certainly post pics upon receipt.
You won’t be disappointed you chose wisely here’s mine I ordered through thurston bros. Sickest jacket in the world

Attachments

• 51E4F3A4-9755-4561-8768-5CE8223A810D.jpeg
    51E4F3A4-9755-4561-8768-5CE8223A810D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 215

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
Quick Unboxing of the jacket I just uploaded to yt if you’re interested. Felt like there’s no videos on YouTube for thedi jackets. Thought it might be useful to potentially buyers.
Not really a review. More of the experience of finally receiving that special custom order. It’s magical

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui