Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prayers and happy thoughts, please.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
The grapevine reached me last weekend Robert so she has been in my prayers, I just didn't want to bring it up unless you did. It's good to know she made it through the operation, now let's get her well!!

rayk

Familiar Face
Robert:

It's my sincere hope that your mother regains her strength soon, and that providence restores her to the bosom of her family as soon as possible.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, guys. She is doing well. The lymph nodes and everything else came back negative so they only had to do a larynx removal. She had some prosthetic put in to help with speaking. The speech therapist has been in twice.

For those of you waiting on hats this has put a huge strain on my communications and sometimes I'd been forgetting things and sometimes not thinking thoroughly. Word had it that somebody wiped out all of the good hats....even the ones we had special ordered jumped by $50-$60 in price...well, now I hear otherwise and i just called down to verify and maybe the hats are there and ready, but just could be waiting for someone this weekend. Hopefully next week all will be well again...in life and in hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR