Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Brooks Brothers has hats on sale...

Bassman

A-List Customer
Not-Bogart13 said:
I don't think that's the Temple. It appears to be the Windham, which I own. If I'm right, it's a nicer hat than the Temple - dressier and softer with a luxurious finish. The nicest Stetson I've seen in a while!
I got a Windham a couple of weeks ago and I don't think this is one (I'm at work and don't have it handy to compare), but I have to agree with you on the finish of the Windham. Luxurious is the word. :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Not-Bogart13 said:
I don't think that's the Temple. It appears to be the Windham, which I own. If I'm right, it's a nicer hat than the Temple - dressier and softer with a luxurious finish. The nicest Stetson I've seen in a while!

I'm almost positive that the tag in the one at the store said temple.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The prices are good , but there are no bargains here. The Stetson was a special make up . I dont think Brooks will sell them again. I always get people in my store in Williamsburg who run to the sale at Brooks or Saks and bring them to us to steam out. The salemen there have no idea how to shape a hat. The boxes that they give out are a joke.

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy