Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Public Service Announcement

facade

A-List Customer
For those of you with hay on your head, September 15th has come and gone. Any jackanapes flaunting the rules risk destruction of their hat and a sound thrashing.

You have been warned,

The Committee for the Preservation of Nonsensical Norms

Straw Hat Riot

Last edited:

facade

A-List Customer
As long as we have a representative from the Committee present, I must ask...when do we turn our clocks back this year?

I'd like to help you but my role is limited to fashion and maintaining the collegiate higher education system.

EliasRDA

One of the Regulars
For those that experience Daylight savings Time it ends Nov 1 2015, local time may vary due to time zones, in the USA. The EU is Oct 25th.

>>Most of the United States begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March and reverts to standard time on the first Sunday in November. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time.

In the European Union, Summer Time begins and ends at 1:00 a.m. Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time). It begins the last Sunday in March and ends the last Sunday in October. In the EU, all time zones change at the same moment.<<

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
This Elias character is obviously an imposter! A real Committee member would never have the correct answer to a question! Call the whoever it is that enforces stuff!:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24