Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pumpkin heads!!! 7 3/4 +7 7/8 hats coming...

markhassler

Familiar Face
Howdy everyone,I'm a new member,my name is Mark and I have a guilty little secret.....I have been collecting ( hoarding) 7 3/4,7 7/8 and size 8 ( yes 8!!) Long ovals and regular hats for the last 10 yrs.If you have ever wondered why there is never any hats that size on ebay or other venues ,it's fair to blame me because I'm an obsessive,greedy, grasping assh@ le with a bad case of OCD....NO,but seriously,I just really love hats and when I realized how hard it was to find quality hats that fit my big ol' pumpkin head I admittedly went a little overboard and now ( as you can see by the pictures)
HPIM0669.JPG
I have in the neighborhood of @100 hats ( what is shown is just the tip of the iceberg )running from Beaver,Stetson,Dobbs,Akubra Miller,Resistol,Custom made,God knows what else because I've lost track....In any event,I've come to the realization that it's time to let go of the majority of these because A. I'll never wear them all and B.there are people like yourselves who would get more use nee /joy from them ,so keep your eyes peeled and save your ducats up,because I will be posting these shortly on this website as soon as I set up a payment app...by the by ,if ya'll have a preferred payment method or app in this group,please let me know in this thread..many thanx and grateful to be here,Mark Hassler.
HPIM0667.JPG
HPIM0668.JPG

Last edited:

markhassler

Familiar Face
I for one would be happy to accept a cheque, I know what you are talking about....I always ask people if they use their register to keep track of their money and am shocked to find most don't....apparently they REALLY trust their bank to keep track of their money( these are also the people who go buy a 5 dollar cup of coffee w/their debit card and end up paying 45 dollars because they are overdrawn,so there you go):eek::oops:o_O but yes,I would take a cheque..

markhassler

Familiar Face
That too would be acceptable to me...I just set up a google pay account ( which my bank[USBank]verified) ,which seems pretty reasonable to me re; they don't charge to transfer money and they seem to have pretty acceptable security/ turnaround w/ funds..it involves a level of trust that I will send the hat,but using your cards fraud protection backs you up against fraud,so theres that...In any event,I used ebay years before paypal and never got burned,I did use money orders to buy things and that seemed to work fine.......so howze 'bout we make payment via cheque,money order or google pay......everybody on board w/ that ????? Mark.

markhassler

Familiar Face
Not my thing ,used it for a while,got in over my head w/ their credit thing and had a devil of a time digging myself out, so trying to stay away from temptation...they make it a little too easy and became rather overwrought ...also ,every time I got a statement,some Ravi would call me 18 times this side of the due date w/ a "friendly reminder" that I had a payment coming up like I didn' have a freakin' brain in my head ...so yeah,not a fan of payal anymore....HATE having some guy for whom english is at best a second language spit out a stream of broken supposed english w/ NO pauses or puncuation...mebbe thats just me,but I think a lot of people can relate

Last edited:
View attachment 229890 View attachment 229890 View attachment 229890 Not my thing ,used it for a while,got in over my head w/ their credit thing and had a devil of a time digging myself out, so trying to stay away from temptation...they make it a little to easy and became rather overwrought ...every time I got a statement,some Ravi would call me 18 times this side of the due date w/ a "friendly reminder" that I had a payment coming up like I didn' have a freakin' brain in my head ...so yeah,not a fan of payal anymore....HATE having some guy for whom english is at best a second language spit out a stream of incomprehensible words w/ NO pauses or puncuation...mebbe thats just me,but I think a lot of people can relate

No worries. I’d pay with S&H Green Stamps it that’s what it takes to score some nice 7 3/4 hats. :)

markhassler

Familiar Face
Cool beans, just so ya'll know ,I 'm gonna give scrupulous measurments and I will be making a distinction between regular,wide and/ or long oval to make sure no one is disappointed...probably gonna go a little overboard w/ pictures,too...Sunday is going to be fun day , that's when I' ll start posting...if any price that I ask seems excessive , kindly let me know...it is my intention to be reasonable so that we can all feel good about the deal..I want to be a valued member of this group.....many thanx again,Mark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner