Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren

Tailor Tom

One of the Regulars
Big RL fan

I do admit to being a big Ralph Lauren fan. As I used to work for the company years ago. Sadly it was prior to the introduction of his Purple & Black Label clothing. Wish I could have bought that at a discount.

But I have many items from that time that have stood up way beyond any normal life expectancy. The classic that they create hold up amazingly well. The colors never fade even after hundreds of washings.

My hat is off to Ralph Lauren.

Chainsaw

Suspended
I still can't understand why you guys would want somebody else's name on your clothes. Why don't you guy's buy second hand clothing embroidered with.... wait a minute.!?/%$

Tailor Tom

One of the Regulars
RL

For me, it has nothing to do with and emblem or a name. It has to do with the quality that comes along with it.

I make clothes for a living now. and I keep my name a very low-key issue, but I strive for the quality and hopefully the length of garment life that Ralph Lauren has achieved, as that makes for a garment that is well worth its price.

That quality speaks for itself when one of those items is still in great shape in the second-hand store.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy