RARE and LIKE NEW 40X Resistol Black Gold 7 3/8 long oval $350

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bowtie Birmington, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Bowtie Birmington

Bowtie Birmington Familiar Face

Pretty much pristine in every way and IMPOSSIBLE to find (I've only see one other and not in this condition). Resistol Black Gold cowboy hats have been around for perhaps 30 years now, and in 2008 Dodge came out with their most expensive truck a 3500 Ram Resistol Special Edition that came with it's own Black Gold hat! Resistol has and continues to sell hat after Black Gold hat, and at over over $300 per. So why is mine so rare when tens of thousands have already been sold? Because the Black Gold (as mentioned) IS A 20X HAT. I'm selling a 40X Black Gold. Like new. It's worth every penny. and I just now got back to Fedora Lounge and am in no hurry. I will take offers even though I'm essentially competing against myself (yes the hat in that rare). I'll be also listing a gorgeous white Borsalino, $1400 Panama, several Stetson boaters made in Italy, a Panizza fedora, and several HIGH END ladies' O' Farrell Western hats.

BobHufford and drmaxtejeda like this.
  2. drmaxtejeda

drmaxtejeda I'll Lock Up

Glad to see you back! Can't wait to see the other hats! I am not much into Westerns, though.
    Have you learned how to post pics in the lounge already?
    If not, send me a PM, so I can send you my email again. I can't find yours.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

deadlyhandsome likes this.
  3. Bill Hughes

Bill Hughes One Too Many

Pictures?

deadlyhandsome likes this.
  4. b1lf

b1lf One of the Regulars

Why would you need pictures? Just send him a few hundred dollars....

Frunobulax, deadlyhandsome and stmike like this.
  5. drmaxtejeda

drmaxtejeda I'll Lock Up

I bought three very nice hats from him. He is not computer-savvy, to say the least, and I think he forgets to check on his posts. I had his email address, but I can't find it. All our business was conducted by email. Hmmm...
    I have a couple of pics of the 40X he is selling now. Beautiful, but I don't like Westerns much. Hold on, let me look for them.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  6. drmaxtejeda

drmaxtejeda I'll Lock Up

Here they are. Steve's daughter sent me these pics by email some months ago.
    I have his daughter's email, so if someone is interested in the hat PM me and I will give it to you.
    Steve is a very nice gentelman, but technology passed him by. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. AbbaDatDeHat

AbbaDatDeHat I'll Lock Up

Very nice of you Max!

deadlyhandsome and drmaxtejeda like this.
  8. drmaxtejeda

drmaxtejeda I'll Lock Up

He sold me some excellent hats, and is a gentleman, B. Happy to help. I just wish he would answer his messages.

9. Bowtie Birmington

Thank you, I hope I HAVE addressed all questions. Basically I just threw a few hats out and wasnt expecting to hear from anyone so quickly. Main thing is to those (most) who dont know me IF I WOULDNT BUY IT MYSELF I WONT SELL IT

10. Bowtie Birmington

AND OF COURSE THANK YOU for posting the photos of a hat that i apparently cant sell on the fedora lounge the UNICORN that is a 40X RESISTOL BLACK GOLD HAT

Tru Texan likes this.
  11. Tru Texan

Tru Texan New in Town

Was this hat ever sold?

12. Bowtie Birmington

Hat is still available.