Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rare custom made redwood & ross deerskin gloves for ladies

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These are some extra nice and rare ladies gloves, as you can see from the pictures they are attractive, vintage from the 1940's, were in a box new, they were a gift to my Mother, and she only wore them a few times. They have been in a dresser drawer since 1953, and have not been worn since. I checked them out, they are very soft, supple, feel like they were just made today. Size marked on the glove inside is a 7 and on the clear envelope they are in. Check out the contrast stitching on these! The original box is also included. I would say a size 7 is small/medium. Selling these for $30.00 shipped anywhere in the USA. Buy them for your wife, she will love them, buy them for you lover if you are single and make them smile.....!

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh lord.....well, not everyone's hands are going to be the same. My Wife's hands are fairly dinky, she is a small gal barely comes in at 100 pounds (and that is if we place anti wind weights in her pockets so the wind don't blow her into the next county on windy days).....but I did once date this gal when I was a lot younger. Now she had some hands.....how large were they? Huge. Buick size! 1958 4 door Buick size!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
These gloves are heading to the new owner today......!!! Getting shipped out, (with the rest of the fleet),...anchor's away! Shiver me timbers.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21