Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RARE FLIGHT APPAREL INDUSTRIES NEAR NU 1982 MILSPEC G-1 46L (fits 42 to 46)

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
did not want to sell this, but it's a bit snugger than i like so i can keep it unworn for just so long. the title tells it all...flight apparel industries supplied A-2s and G-1s, but stopped in 1986 when the owner of the company died in a mid-air collision at the Hammonton airport. his jackets were made in Hammonton. this was made in 82 according to the contract number label, but is in near new shape with very little use.

sad story about a legendary company that made historical jackets. to find more about this, here's the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130462365585

the other two jackets i listed sold within a few days at the buy it now price, so i'd recommend if you want this to buy it quickly as i'm sure it won't last. it is not just a great mil repro, like uswings and cockpitusa, and others, make, it is a true milspec contract made jacket. a collectible. the purchaser will be very happy, and very lucky.

best, jj

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo