Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real McCoy’s BUCO J24 NYC?

3kids1dog2

New in Town
I apologize as I know similar if not the exact question has been asked here before but I am off to NYC this weekend and I was hoping to see / purchase a Real McCoy’s BUCO J24L. I have searched the forum and the internet and it does not look like there is a retailer in NYC but I figured that with the wealth of knowledge on this forum, if that jacket is to be found, someone here will know where it is! Any help is appreciated. I started with Schott Jackets many years ago and due to finding this place, I have purchased 2 Aero’s from Carrie over the past year and could not be happier so I thank you for that!

It isn’t in NYC. If you go to Self Edge, you might be lucky enough to grab a Flat Head Del Raiser.
If you want a RMC, then you’d best contact Standard and Strange in Oakland.
Sorry, but the RMC store is gone.

3kids1dog2

New in Town
It isn’t in NYC. If you go to Self Edge, you might be lucky enough to grab a Flat Head Del Raiser.
If you want a RMC, then you’d best contact Standard and Strange in Oakland.
Sorry, but the RMC store is gone.

Thank you for pointing out SE. I am a big fan of the DelRaiser as well and will def check it out!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
That is a good savings on the Del raiser. The numbers seem off on that model but I’ve seen a few here in the last few months and they look great.
Still, $2000... :(

3kids1dog2

New in Town
Went to SE and they had one Del Raiser in stock. Unfortunately, it was a size 44 and I was swimming in it! It’s there for the taking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner