Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recommendations for camp shirt

Talbot

One Too Many
This coming summer (still a few months away Down Under), I'd like a few plain cotton camp shirts for casual wear.

By camp shirt, I mean a plain straight-cut, short-sleeved shirt with a simple placket front opening and spread collar with button and loop.

These are not commonly available down under. Can anyone recommend a source?

Talbot, I have a number of solid color camp shirts, though none in solid cotton. Nat Nast in silk, Polo in a silk/cotton blend and Honolulu Lulu in silk. I'm not sure if any of these would appeal to you or the availability of these brands down under.

Talbot

One Too Many
Bamaboots,

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for something in the wash and wear variety - but preferably not synthetic.

I really like the look of Kamehameha, Nat Nast and DaVinci shirts, but they just need so much attention with the iron.

For summer, things I can take off the line and wear are really handy. Polo shirts are great, but they are so common I feel I'm wearing modern clothes. A very uncomfortable notion for me.

Perhaps I need to get some made.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21