Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Clouds Collective Waxed Cotton pants 36x34

Snbeast

New in Town
If anything, slightly size up would have been better. They are again for sale - I have not put them on since early 2020.

$130 Shipped CONUS via PAYPay
Did you end up selling these Pants? I just bought the 34’s. Waiting anxiously to see if they will fit

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Very nice pair of Red Clouds Collective Waxed cotton double-knee work pants. Worn only 3 or 4 times, simply too snug of fit for me. These are hand-made in Portland, OR. Many more details on the link. Selling at less than 50% of price I paid, tag is will the pants. Very little break-in has occurred.
Info: https://redcloudscollective.com/collections/pants-1/products/waxed-canvas-fitted-work-pant

Review: https://redcloudscollective.com/blogs/journal/117860100-bike-shed-reviews-the-gn-01-pants

$130 Shipped in CONUS - International shipping at cost. PayPal only

View attachment 220239 View attachment 220240 View attachment 220241 View attachment 220242 View attachment 220243
Man, those are cool pants. I'm so into the jacket portion of my warddrobe that I never stop to think about upping my pants and shirt game.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Black pair "36" Waxed Cotton up for sale!

This thread generated some good interest, and I have the second, black pair of these that I have managed to outgrow in the calf area as well. This pair is built off the "old pattern" so these are a rather slim fit "36" or a "normal 34" waist pair of pants. Length is 34. This pair has seen quite a bit of use, especially a few years back. These cannot be washed, just merely wiped off with a damp rag, so you can see there is usage, wear & patina. Plenty of life left, just building funds to order a size "38" of the new pattern which will be the same but with a better fit for me.

Asking $70 shipped CONUS - Pay Pal. Open to offers as well.

Photos:

DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG DSC_0124.JPG DSC_0125.JPG DSC_0127.JPG DSC_0128.JPG

Ol’ Sickly

Familiar Face
Not quite the fit I was looking for, these are back up for sale, though expect a couple extra bones for shipping from the Northern sticks! I'll keep these up for a week then over to ebay.

In addition, AeroFan_07, has been a real peach to work with!

Snbeast

New in Town
Okay I’m back on this string regarding the RCC Pants and I can say I love these pants, I went with the Havana brown and can say they do relax a bit. If you are snug 34 go with a 36” waist. Another said once it’s up to 70° he puts em away. I can confirm this is necessary due to the breathability. In the winter, I can wear long underwear under them comfortably and I am a 34 getting snug at the waist. If it is cold outside, you will feel that cold on your legs just because the wax canvas is getting cold, but the wind does not come through. Again these will be in my collection until I’ve grown out of them. No wonder they sell out.

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Appreciate the honest assessment of these. Everything you indicate here is what I found to be true in ~ 6 years of ownership. I never wore these as "work" pants (as in - into my workplace) rather on weekends and working around my house, etc. And the 70F temp cutoff is real. They break in, but it's not eh same as a leather jacket, for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112