Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red or Black? Ladies, I need your help!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I think the red one is more flattering to your figure. I think it would look better with different accessories, though. Perhaps a silver shoe and the fox wrap.

crwritt

One Too Many
Either black dress, blonde fur, red shoes, or the red dress with the black shoes and the darker fur. I love the cut of the red dress, just don't like it with those red shoes.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I agree with Miss 1929 completely, I love wearing red! Especially in a sea of basic black... Red is my basic black in my wardrobe.

Miss 1929 said:
That is so true. I would always rather be the "lady in red" than just another woman afraid to wear red.

cynroux

Familiar Face
Well girls, the black and the fox won out. Surprisingly there was more red and color on the ladies than Black and there wasn't a single vintage outfit in sight. Standing out, even in that large of a crowd, wasn't an issue. ;)

I let my husband make the final call about the fur and he was in favor of the fox. Good thing too...the only other fur wrap being worn was really similar to the one I have.

I really appreciate everyone's input!

4086811017_2347f6a10e_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum