Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
I figure I might as well feature this outfit before it is gone forever; I got this matching Koto shawl collar jacket and work slacks a few years ago. It doesn't fit me anymore, so if anyone wants them, they are in the classifieds.
$(KGrHqZ,!qwFEyzgtS0jBRd)bbBHDQ~~60_57.JPG
DSC_2537_zps645a63bb.jpg
IMG_1766_zps62192538.jpg
DSC_2572-1_zps0a626988.jpg
DSC_2575-1_zpsfd463271.jpg

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Having lived thru the 60's not much interesting there. I think they need to stop progress forward in time.:) They have reached the end of the good Levi's jeans at the end of the 50"s. Nothing good after that.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fall/Winter lines are always the most exciting for me, so this one is a major let down. But it looks like some of the knits could be cool. There's another Menlo in there as well, and the jacket above is killer.
Let's hope RRL's F/W is better....not that I can afford any of it :eusa_doh:

Gene

Practically Family
Fall/Winter lines are always the most exciting for me, so this one is a major let down. But it looks like some of the knits could be cool. There's another Menlo in there as well, and the jacket above is killer.
Let's hope RRL's F/W is better....not that I can afford any of it :eusa_doh:

I'm wondering if the workwear "look" is going to fall out of fashion soon in favor of a sunnier, brighter look. I hope so, that means more cheap stuff for us!

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
I'm wondering if the workwear "look" is going to fall out of fashion soon in favor of a sunnier, brighter look. I hope so, that means more cheap stuff for us!

it might, but only for a brief while. i think the workwear look is here to stay and is now one of those 'staples' that will be rotated season after season.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
The work wear look fits in easier than most vintage looks with today's fashion. My jean jacket rarely raise an eyebrow when I wear one.
So the look will never go out of style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana