Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

mattfink

Practically Family
Bert Grimm style, but hand drawn by Bud. He's at American Vintage Tattoo in Orange, CA. We did it in one setting...2hrs 45mins. He's fast!

Jan

One of the Regulars
Thanks man! I was on the 5th floor, but was at our friends room quite a bit on the 2nd. Got a big old tattoo from my friend Bud there too.

215360_10150163425096546_628021545_6873174_1645990_n.jpg

Yeah, Kiya went and outed me on SuFu! LOL!!! It was a really fun weekend...sorry about the bummer friend. Say hello next time!

Most definitely will make next year a much better Viva and will holler at ya... But, for my first VLV, I still had a ball, regardless of the bummy friend.

Definitely a good tattoo. Kiya was debating whether or not he should get one. Maybe if we had ganged up on him, maybe peer pressure could've came into effect!

PoohBang

Suspended
Well it's not reproduction per say, but I think it fits in the same mold...

I started making these as I wanted a new key ring, but being a vintage guy, I had to make it myself. Each one is selvedge denim, either cone or japanese denims, made on vintage machines and vintage hand tools.

I made them to fit on my 33 LVC suspender buttons and they can hand inside my pocket...

I'm going to start making other stuff too, but thought I'd start off small...

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Very nice PB (or HH, depending upon the location). I'd love to see some suspenders in the upcoming line-up.

svennex

New in Town
So i got this email from Correction Connection(the shop wich sells Prison blues) today.

Price Changes Coming due to cotton price!
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COTTON PRICES

Due to the fact that China has purchased most of the 2010 USA cotton crop, cotton prices in the USA have gone up 400% over last year. At this time last year raw cotton was $0.45 a pound and as of now the price is $1.90 a pound.

Look for US made clothing with cotton content to increase dramatically very soon as current inventories are depleted. We at Correction Connection will not increase prices on current inventory as many online stores already have but when current inventory is sold and is replaced we will be forced to increase prices.

We estimate the most popular sizes will be gone by the end of May and be replaced with the higher priced cotton so the time to buy is NOW!

This action on the part of China will further destroy more of the USA manufacturing base and export more American jobs while driving up domestic prices.

Many US manufacturers are hanging on by a thread. We appreciate your consideration of buying American Made clothing before it is too late and the apparel sewing shops all fo out of business forever. Who knows, the job you save may be your own!

Thank you again,

Correction Connection

mattfink

Practically Family
I remember a certain ex-president signing the trade agreement with China and another fella talking about a giant sucking sound...he just might have been right!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ralph Lauren's first interview in 20 years on today's Oprah, taking place inside the Double RL ranch.
I'm not an Oprah fan but I may have to try and watch that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97