Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rjl Ltd

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
God, I love this place. Getting wife to grab me some Ben & Jerry's now. I can't believe this clown is back in town - oh wait, I can!

Butte, I can't help but wonder if the guy to whom you allude might have been better served to have endured his disdain in silence rather than compound his mistake(s). :oops:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Ffs. Given Will's propensity for claiming the work of others, ie he told me that he was responsible for the Red Tails A-2s, and desire for reflected glory from hanging around with celebs, I think this is pretty rich.
If Ken was forever touting the big names who've worn Aero's stuff, it might be easier to accept. But in my experience, it's easier getting blood out of a stone than an exhaustive list of the famous people Aero have made for - much to my then-feature editor's irritation, I should I add.
But I notice we're just getting a series of accusations, mixed with snide asides, but without evidence.

Last edited:

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I get a kick out of this. I wonder if he had to take the elevator up to the 45th floor of RJL Headquarters to have a word "with the employee in charge of media/social relations." And here I'd always thought it was somebody with a storage space somewhere out in the wilds of Arkansas, but what do I know? I wonder if it was the same over-zealous employee who tagged the DP ebay offerings with the Aero name.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Storage space = cupboard at back of pizza restaurant, currently stuffed with unsold/unsellable AL monstrosities. See exhibit 1:

Superfluous

I wonder if it was the same over-zealous employee who tagged the DP ebay offerings with the Aero name.

Gotta love it. First RJL/DP uses Aero's name to sell AB/SB jackets. Then, RJL/DP uses RMC's photograph to sell AB/SB jackets. At least they're consistent.

Wasn't it Warran Buffet who once stated: If you can't beat them, ride their coat tails like a parasite, using their name and photographs to sell your products.

Ffs. Given Will's propensity for claiming the work of others, ie he told me that he was responsible for the Red Tails A-2s, and desire for reflected glory from hanging around with celebs, I think this is pretty rich.
If Ken was forever touting the big names who've worn Aero's stuff, it might be easier to accept. But in my experience, it's easier getting blood out of a stone than an exhaustive list of the famous people Aero have made for - much to my then-feature editor's irritation, I should I add.
But I notice we're just getting a series of accusations, mixed with snide asides, but without evidence.
You mean the Red Tails A-2's that JC made?

Superfluous

Still waiting for the inevitable post from

Cow_female_black_white.jpg

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
You mean the Red Tails A-2's that JC made?

I do indeed. The thing that rather surprised me about this little fib was that Will must have thought I would never go off and check these things, because John has the Red Tails association nailed, quite rightly, on the front of his website. I thought it was pretty egregious behaviour, claiming the work of somebody else as your own...

I do indeed. The thing that rather surprised me about this little fib was that Will must have thought I would never go off and check these things, because John has the Red Tails association nailed, quite rightly, on the front of his website. I thought it was pretty egregious behaviour, claiming the work of somebody else as your own...
Again.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
RJL sells monstrosities like these:
2p8TLIy.png

(photo: DrifterProductions)

...See how I did that?

Tbh it is a monstosity in heavy leather and lacks any grace whatsoever, but in general I kind of like that style (ie Pegasus Safari). Those jarring pockets kind of make for a cool jacket.

There's beauty in the ugly. At least that's what I say to myself every morning in front of the mirror...

I am a bit liquored and drugged up (sleeping pill), and am about to go to sleep but just to double check if I got this right; right now what we're waiting for is the proof regarding Captain America jacket aaand... For the cow to post? Well, either way, finally something to be looking forward to getting out of the bed in the morning, for a change!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I am a bit liquored and drugged up (sleeping pill), and am about to go to sleep but just to double check if I got this right; right now what we're waiting for is the proof regarding Captain America jacket aaand... For the cow to post? Well, either way, finally something to be looking forward to getting out of the bed in the morning, for a change!

Please be careful. That is a horrible combination. Not joking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW