Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roll Call!!!! Show/Tell Us What You Got!!!!

IXL

One Too Many
IXL that is incredible! I've had an ongoing love affair with BMW cycles since I was a kid. That looks like a fantastic ride. It would be interesting to hear what you are riding these days, if not the bimmer.

...Just got back. The F700 is going to be a great bike, and will pair nicely with my BMW R1200GS. Some of the other rides include a Harley-Davidson XR1200X Sportster, which is possibly the coolest bike on the planet, a Harley Road King Classic (really love this bike), and a Harley Softail Deluxe. A nice little Italian Piaggio BV250 scooter (85mph and highway legal) is a real hoot around town.
BMW Motorcycles of North Dallas (Plano) is just a short drive for you!! :) Having a new bike would also be a great excuse for some riding jackets........

IXL

One Too Many
I've always loved the old BMWs -- especially the R69s. But I'll tell you what -- the new BMW r nine t looks bad ass. I just can't find a dealer who has one to test ride.

The dealership in Tulsa has one. I'm afraid to go in.....

dadonn

Familiar Face
This thread has been therapeutic. I think we should go in for group. I've recently thinned out my outerwear collection, parting with six jacket/coats but far too many remain. How I envy those who have five or six quality jackets and that's that. I'm new to this so forgive some of my more "fashionable," belongings.

RLPL leather half belt style lambskin
Lewis Leathers/Aviakit circa 70s dominator style
Brooks Cafe Racer circa 60s
Ralph Lauren hip length sheepskin shearling with fireman hardware
RRL leather peacoat
RLPL leather and down hunting style vest
Loro Piana Cashmere walking coat
Piatelli cashmere walking coat
Ralph Lauren blue label cashmere peacoat
Prada 3/4 length lambskin, down fill
YSL 5/8th's sheepskin shearling
black sheepskin shearling- forgot designer
Belstaff waxed cotton- Trialmaster or Trailmaster, I never remember
Bobby Jones suede/cashmere lined cafe racer thingy
Ralph Lauren cashmere leather button shirt jacket
Belstaff made in England leather- forgot model
Ralph Lauren Utility jacket
Barney leather utility looking jacket
Sears j-twenty something looking jacket
cheesy italian made leather jacket
leather shirt
Woolrich fur hood puffer
Diamond Dave Buco J-100

There's more stuffed in my small closet but that's pretty close. If anyone wants to buy any of these, do not hesitate in contacting me. They're all negotiable save for my Diamond Dave. I truly feel better knowing that I'm not alone in this affliction.

Don Tomaso

A-List Customer
I'm a nobody in this, got a LHB in FQHH and a Pioneer in Kudu, both by Aero, AND THAT'S IT! ;) And you know what? I even think I got enough! :D

I've seen a guy on timezone once presenting all Seiko-watches he had, he used these large foldable tables you normally take to put glue on wallpapers, and one was not enough. I guess he ended up way over 1.000... And this was only one brand... :eeek:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I'm a nobody in this, got a LHB in FQHH and a Pioneer in Kudu, both by Aero, AND THAT'S IT! ;) And you know what? I even think I got enough! :D

I've seen a guy on timezone once presenting all Seiko-watches he had, he used these large foldable tables you normally take to put glue on wallpapers, and one was not enough. I guess he ended up way over 1.000... And this was only one brand... :eeek:

Enough??!!!! NEVER!!!! :cool: Hey man.... we KNOW we've got problems... but we could have much worse hobbies than this!!!! Don't speak to soon... you may catch the fever yourself... It may come as some used "bargain" you can't resist or an item on sale on Aero's or some other company's site. OJS is coming to get you..... Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up

Don Tomaso you might be the only sane one of the "regulars" on the FL. Sometimes I think the mods should hire a shrink to provide e-group therapy for us, myself included. :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Hey hey HEY!!!!! I resemble that remark!!!! Just carrying on the fine tradition passed down to me. It only took me 2 full years to get the sickness! LOL!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran