Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rue's Movie Picks

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Back on track soon.....
aug08_021.gif

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
Trουble iח Ρaradise (1932) with Kay Francis, Miriam Hopkins and Herbert Marshall. Great movie!

I'm sorry, Rue, but I must put my foot down. TROUBLE IN PARADISE is an all-time classic and readily available on DVD. If our fellow loungers can't catch it in a theatre (I've seen it probably nine or ten times here in NYC), at the very least they must rent the Criterion DVD. YouTube simply won't do for a movie this great that's so readily available.

(stepping down from soapbox)

rue

Okay.... just found it on YT and posted it... not trying to cause a problem [huh]

Oh and maybe it's easy to catch in a theatre in NYC, but in the rest of the country not so much. Also.... I don't have a DVD player, so......

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I'm sorry, Rue, but I must put my foot down ........at the very least they must rent the Criterion DVD. YouTube simply won't do .......

(stepping down from soapbox)

I have an idea. Rather than barging in here to disparage the free delivery method (YT) of these films, why not start your own thread using your favored commercial delivery methods. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred