Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Russian c 1938 backpack for sale

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Here's a rarity, I've only ever seen one other for sale and it was cream crackered, you usually see the tied top backpacks for sale which was made right up until the 1980's unlike this pattern.
Condition is very good indeed, there is some surface wear from storage(I'don't think it was ever issued) it has one VERY small hole on the back padding(so no fear of it getting bigger, could easioly be stitched up and would never be seen) there are No other holes , tears etc that I can find, all stitching is tight and the leather is generally very good but the closure straps have some surface cracking, the flap edging is very good indeed.
It will fit upto a 42" with a jacket on and would make an ideal day bag being roughly 1' square by 6" deep.
Price is £170 ono which is a fair price for a very rare piece of kit, PM if interested, postage will be £ 6 to UK, I guess to send abroad will be considerably more?
29kq1x4.jpg
vyrswj.jpg
2s6av5k.jpg
2ijq7fo.jpg
16bxaoo.jpg

Since the photos it's had a clean externally being brushed with a stiff brush to remove dust/dirt then sponged down and the leather has been treated to soften it, also two 1940's czech leather bedroll straps have been added underneath.
Forgot to add that it is being advertised elswhere also.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL