Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samsung A51 cell phone 5G - good used condition

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Calling all FL members! Here is an unusual offering on these pages. A 3-month used Samsung 5G capable 128 GB cell phone that is completely unlocked. Has the quad cameras. Very capable and handy cell phone.

Full disclosure - this phone has a brand new screen installed. It was replaced at our local Fruit Fixer and works 100% fine now. I took the opportunity to move back to an i-phone at this time. All original packaging included and receipts for the screen replacement will be included. Film you see on the screen is the new screen original packaging.

Asking $210 Shipped in CONUS. Only sending to US - Addresses for this product. This is an Open Phone, you can take it to most any carrier for service. Please ask any questions...thanks and Happy New Year!

DSC_0226.JPG
DSC_0225.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG

Ivalodgem

New in Town
To be honest, back when Samsung launched the A-series, I was pretty skeptical about it. However, back when my mom bought herself a Samsung A50 from the first series, I got pretty surprised. I mean, considering the price per quality ratio, it has to be one of the best smartphones that you can find on the market nowadays. However, she has done something with that freaking phone, and we had to use salvagedata.com to recover all the damn data that she had on that stupid smartphone. However, I still consider it a pretty good phone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails