Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco/Bay Area Loungers. March 8th.

devilish

A-List Customer
Hey Folks, I'm going to be having a 'Yard Sale' on the 8th at 11:00am. There will be a few jackets some of you folks might be interested in. Also top tier denim from makers like LVC, Warehouse, Full Count etc. CD's, books, housewares, bicycles and parts/tools. Stop by and check stuff out. Thanks.

Last edited:

devilish

A-List Customer
In the interests of keeping things fair it's going to have to be day of, I'm afraid. Besides my apartment is in a state of chaos right now getting ready to move back to the UK. Hence the need for a sale in the first place. I will say that the pants on offer are 33"-36" in size and the jackets are 42-46. Oh and there will be a few pairs of shoes also, 10-11 for those.

technovox

One Too Many
In the interests of keeping things fair it's going to have to be day of, I'm afraid. Besides my apartment is in a state of chaos right now getting ready to move back to the UK. Hence the need for a sale in the first place. I will say that the pants on offer are 33"-36" in size and the jackets are 42-46. Oh and there will be a few pairs of shoes also, 10-11 for those.
No worries. Perfectly understandable. And I have the morning of the 8th available. Just need an address and time. (You can PM me if preferred.)
Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran