Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saving up for a good leather jacket- any thoughts much appreciated...

Fifty150

One Too Many
Out of all the jackets that I own, I think the most "bang for the buck" is the Taylors Leatherwear Bomber N143. This jacket is just tough, tough, tough. Mine was issued as a uniform item, and has seen all the rigors of field use. Wind, rain, salt water from the ocean, tepid water from sprinkler systems, snow, climbing fences & brick walls, and even the occasion urban hand-to-hand combat of rolling around on concrete with a resisting suspect. Best of all, Chief Supply offers this item for as low as $165.69. And if you search online for coupon codes, Chief has offered coupons for as much as 25% off + free shipping. Mine came with a riveted leather badge patch over the left chest and side access inside pockets for holstering a back-up gun. Yours will probably not have a badge tab, but should come with holster pockets, side access hand warmer pockets, and cargo pockets. The only thing that is missing is snaps to button down the collar, but it hasn't caused me any problems.

Products4488-700x700-338637.jpg
Products4488-700x700-338656.jpg

- Goatskin, 25" Length
- Knit Band & Cuffs
- Double Hand Pockets
- Full Lining
- Colors: Black or Brown only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails