Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scammed By Cash For Gold USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
Their infomercial on TV was so convincing so I asked for their goldpak that I may send in my 14K class ring (worth $500), thinking that I might get some cash in a few days (since they've emphasized that they issue you a check within 24 hrs. after receiving your gold). That was Nov. 23 and up to now I've received nothing. I checked my so called "tracking #" (which they initially fabricated) on their website and it always says, it's still on route to their facility. I called them up and there was no live person to take my call but only a machine where I can leave a message.

They got back to me eventually and they said that they haven't received my gold yet. It hit me like a brick right there and then. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!! Then I googled it on the internet and learned that others have been victimized by this company too. Why didn't I do this before I sent my gold, I was plain stupid! Those thieves should be closed down before there'll be more victims. :rage:

http://cashforgoldusa.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner