Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Cafe Racer 877, Tan, Size M (42/44?)

NullPointer

New in Town
Selling my Schott 877 in Light Honey polished cowhide. I'd describe the leather as medium weight. I really love this jacket but it's a poor fit for me in every dimension (see pics). Due to the fit, this jacket has seen very little wear and remains in excellent condition - both leather and lining are showing nearly no sign of wear. The lining is a gorgeous iridescent blue/yellow. The jacket is clean and buttery soft. No smoke or other odors present.

Asking $350 shipped CONUS PP F&F.

Sizing info (approx, see pics):
P2P - 22"
Shoulder - 19"
Sleeve - 24"
Back - 26"

For reference, I'm 5'10", 165lbs. Medium/Slim build.

20210927_135110.jpg
20210927_133548.jpg
20210927_133354.jpg
20210927_135259.jpg
20210927_135414.jpg
20210927_135458.jpg
20210927_135535.jpg
20210927_135709.jpg
20210927_135841.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what you're asking but the second picture is of the back in full, and the second to last picture shows the back with measurements. If there's a specific pic you'd like me to take, I can snap one for you and post it here.

What @TREEMAN probably wanted to point out in a (needlessly) cryptic way, is that in your OP, you've listed Back as being 15" and since this number doesn't seem to correspond to either of the measurements, perhaps it would be best you correct the value for the benefit of those who can't be bothered to scroll through the photos - Though, as you said, it isn't even necessary with the photo of the back of the jacket clearly showing the back length of 26 inches.

Beautiful and very approachably priced jacket, by the way.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
What @TREEMAN probably wanted to point out in a (needlessly) cryptic way, is that in your OP, you've listed Back as being 15" and since this number doesn't seem to correspond to either of the measurements, perhaps it would be best you correct the value for the benefit of those who can't be bothered to scroll through the photos - Though, as you said, it isn't even necessary with the photo of the back of the jacket clearly showing the back length of 26 inches.

Beautiful and very approachably priced jacket, by the way.
I don’t think it was needless or cryptic. I was reading the post while sitting on the bike stuck in traffic. Didn’t have time to get into it further because I had to move up. Just wanted the OP to see that it was incorrect and make the change.
Somehow this seems to have Irritated YOU to some degree ….while the OP was quite cool about it. You really are the Monitor aren’t you ? You skinny rascal you …xx

I don’t think it was needless or cryptic. I was reading the post while sitting on the bike stuck in traffic. Didn’t have time to get into it further because I had to move up. Just wanted the OP to see that it was incorrect and make the change.
Somehow this seems to have Irritated YOU to some degree ….while the OP was quite cool about it. You really are the Monitor aren’t you ? You skinny rascal you …xx

Haha, it didn't irritate me at all and I didn't intend nothing to come off in a negative way. It's just that the OP was confused by the post too, hence my needlessly cryptic remark (which was actually needless, too :D )).
Your post, however, wasn't needless 'cause otherwise I too would not have noticed that the OP err'd the back length measurement. So all good.

NullPointer

New in Town
BUMP....And I've also listed the jacket on Ebay, here: Schott 877 Ebay
I'd prefer to sell to a fellow fedora member; willing to shave a few bucks to keep it in the family here.

<If you're worried about my "new in town" profile tag, you might be more comfortable buying via ebay where my account is 22 years old and has 100% positive feedback>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy