Schott Discount Code

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by an3ony, Mar 24, 2020.

1. an3ony

an3ony New in Town

So just got an email from Schott, they've got a killer discount 25% code going for the COV-19 virus:

"WASHURHANDS"

I'm fighting every urge to not buy the Asset jacket...

RILO and SinSir like this.
  2. draš katalenić

draš katalenić Familiar Face

Thanks for your information.

3. Bfd70

Bfd70 One Too Many

Schott I want is not available US online. It is in stock 5 miles from my house in a closed up shop. I was between sizes when i tried it on. 25% would likely have been a trigger puller. Wonder how long the sale will last.

SinSir likes this.
  4. Kalmer

Kalmer Familiar Face

Until 4/30/2020
    And it wouldn't hurt to start a live chat on their website or shoot them an email at customerservice@schottnyc.com
    They usually reply quickly.

Bfd70 likes this.
  5. SinSir

SinSir A-List Customer

The asset is my favorite Schott..they have one in the store by me. I try it on everytime I walk in and my girlfriend is happy when they are closed, lol!

6. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 Call Me a Cab

Anyone have one of these: https://www.schottnyc.com/products/mens-horsehide-racer.htm?catID=5

Looks a lot like the Vanson Enfield to my eye but I do really like most of the details. Only "turn offf" to me is the Fixed Quilt lining. That would make this a really warm jacket. It is jhorsehide, which is neat at the price-point. Might be worth a try at least with the 25% off, so this would go for around $620, verses the Enfield at $649 without the quilted liner, but not zippered handwarmer pockets.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    SinSir likes this.
  7. Blackadder

Blackadder Call Me a Cab

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/schott-horsehide.95808/
    https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/jacket-fit-opinion-schott-689-hh-jacket.62640/

8. Graemsay

Graemsay Practically Family

The code works on sales items too. Unfortunately they're out of stock of the Informer in my size. It would have been a very good buy at $300! :(

IMG_20190216_151818.jpg

SpencerD. likes this.
  9. wooden indian

wooden indian New in Town

What would you get?

Bfd70 likes this.
  10. Bfd70

Bfd70 One Too Many

533us

11. KissMyMuscle

KissMyMuscle One of the Regulars

Vanson website runs 15% off sale pretty frequently. There was one just end on March 1.

12. Colin G

Colin G Practically Family

I owned one of those for about 12 years and really liked it. I sold it only because it was always a bit big then I lost some weight so it was just too big. I do miss it and would like another some day. It does not fit large like the item description so do not size up as suggested by Schott.

It was warm and I used it in the winter up here. I run hot so I was ok.

13. KOTR

KOTR New in Town

Thank you @an3ony for sharing this! I have been eyeing a few jackets on the Schott site and the code enabled me to pull the trigger on a new 141. Should be here tomorrow. Can't wait.