Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Horsehide Cafe Racer Caf1 XL in black FS or Trade

Bruce Kent

Familiar Face
I purchased this jacket HOPING it would fit me, but it is too large! Actually, I'm too skinny. All the measurements work for me except the chest. I am 6 feet 2 inches, 180lbs and this jacket is too wide for me. I can get away with wearing a sweater underneath, but really not what I'm looking for. So, I want to sell this to fund the purchase of a LARGE in the same jacket or buy a different jacket altogether. OOOOOOR if someone has a large in the similar condition as this, I would be willing to trade. (please note pictures as this jacket seems brand new) Asking $625.00 shipped within the Continental United states, or trade for a LARGE. The ONLY one on ebay at the moment is a LARGE, but asking price is $779.00 Hoping this will get me close to it. Thank you!

Pit to pit: 23.5 inches
Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam: 19 inches
Sleeve Length from Shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 27 inches
Length of back from collar seam to end of jacket NOT including collar: 26.5 inches

Please note, I am not a tailor and these were taken to the best of my ability while jacket was zipped up and laying flat. Please email me with any questions at:
victor4502@gmail.com

Last couple of pictures are to show a close up of the leather. :)

Schott Caf11.jpg Schott Caf12.jpg Schott Caf13.jpg Schott Caf14.jpg Schott Caf15.jpg Schott Caf16.jpg Schott Caf17.jpg

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Try the Trading Post on the Schott bros site....it's pretty active, the people there are genuine SCHOTT fans, lots of size trading too. I've had a bit of luck there. Also, the hdforums.com a really good classifieds section there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21