Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SCOTT & Co., LTD, BOSTON

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Hello, I am searching to buy hats or any items from Scott & Co., Ltd., which was at 340 Washington Street in Boston. Specifically, I'd like to find hats...Borsalinos ..from that store. I have photos of the labels but it won't let me post them. Thank you.

Hello, I am searching to buy hats or any items from Scott & Co., Ltd., which was at 340 Washington Street in Boston. Specifically, I'd like to find hats...Borsalinos ..from that store. I have photos of the labels but it won't let me post them. Thank you.

Do we still need a minimum of 15 posts to post a picture? I don't think so...
Suggestion: Take photos of a computer screen with your cell. I do that a lot, and it works fine.

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
The following error occurred
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

hat scott 2012 pictures 072.JPG

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Hope to hear from some of the gentlemen in the Boston area who may know where to purchase vintage hats from Scott & Co. Thanks!

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Here is the inscription from inside of one of my hats . I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who may have one for sale. Thank you.

Attachments

• hat scott 2012 pictures 072.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 245

Borsalino Fan

Familiar Face
Here is the inscription from inside of one of my hats . I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who may have one for sale. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Attachments

• hat scott 2012 pictures 072.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 154

Just Daniel

One Too Many
Good luck with the search.

Do you have good notifications set up on eBay? That might help track some down.

Daniel

Attached Files:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy