Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sell allie maillard conformateur

Bienvenido, amigo! (About the limit of my Uraguatian) Unfortunately, this is an English-language based forum. We all welcome and enjoy membership from around the globe, but the one(essential) common thread is the language. Surely there must be someone who can help you. I would like to understand your message!!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Bienvenido, amigo! (About the limit of my Uraguatian) Unfortunately, this is an English-language based forum. We all welcome and enjoy membership from around the globe, but the one(essential) common thread is the language. Surely there must be someone who can help you. I would like to understand your message!!

Geeez,,,I think the person has a head sizer gizmo for measuring what size and shape your head is, so it then transfer it to the other gizmo that makes the hat fit perfectly! Like what Art Fawcett would send you to begin his custom hat making process!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou