Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling my Aero Leather Jackets

NextStepGuy

Familiar Face
Hey guys,

I'm selling a couple of jackets on eBay and would appreciate if you could comment on those and let me know if they are priced reasonably:

Aero Leather Jacket "CALIFORNIAN" JERKY BUFFALO HIDE 44:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120296686541&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

Aero Leather Jacket HIGHWAYMAN LTD HEAVY HORSE HIDE 44:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120296700792&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002

Thanks in advance for your help,

NSG

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
eNd gaMe

very nice jackets...especially the black one...i'd be considering it except i ordered one of those from aero and am awaiting it...same size, except collar sides limited to 2 3/4", probably a bit smaller than your collar...and i ordered a one-piece back...

but i'd drop up to four and a half bills for either of those if they were my size, and i'm sure some others out there will go a bit higher, considering they would cost eight bills new...but a lot of people will wait until the last minutes of the auction, or last seconds, as to let the price languish and not have an end price that is as high as it might be...but that never works...you should get a nice price on them...i'm guessing your opening bid plus $150 for each...just my guess

good luck

p.s. curious as to why you, and a lot of other jacket sellers, forget to put in an armpit to armpit measurement in inches...a lot of people may not bid, not knowing if this will fit...and many are too lazy to email you, especially since there are so many jackets on ebay where all the info is there...i'd suggest giving the measurement, which to me is really the main measurement, which basically tells the jacket size

NextStepGuy

Familiar Face
Thanks

Thank you very much for the feedback. I tried to figure out how to measure the armpit to armpit on this jacket, but because the way they are built, with the two panels under the sleeves adjustable with the buckles, it's really hard to figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters