Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
And some of my older stuff. This classic Rockwell recreation is on my wife's leg.

l_67a116cce693418784bb528645b4f2c1.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hey Matt, I stumbled in here to post a couple of my latest in-progress and then I saw your posts. FANTASTIC work on both the tat' and the oils. You are very gifted indeed. :eusa_clap

-------------

Here's a series of three I'm doing by commission. Acrylics on canvas. 2'x3' each. Unfinished at the moment...

DSCN3162.jpg

DSCN3163.jpg

DSCN3164.jpg

annet

One of the Regulars
oooh this is awesome! i'm going to go through this thread, looks like there's a lot of talent here!

DSC_0427-1.jpg

part of a shadowplay i made for a school assignment, it's a book based on a decemberists song... more images here

draakplaats.jpg

a drawing made in antwerp during sketching class

DSC_0363.jpg

cd cover and poster for a children's musician in belgium

IMG_0002-1.jpg

portrait based on a picture of my great-grandfather. more of those and some books here

Corto

A-List Customer
Great stuff Matt Crunk! You've got a solid command over the medium. Love those seascapes. What do you do now?

boa_cits_fin3sm.jpg

Full size is here.

FRASER_NASH

One of the Regulars
I'm just in awe of some of the professional and raw talent in 'here!' It would really inspire me to go back to evening classes and try it out!! thanks for sharing folks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko