Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
I make enamelled jewellery :D

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

1.JPG

1-1.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

01.jpg

This is my enamel journal :)

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
We can only wish engineers and designers would pay so much attention to detail nowadays, what is it? :)

deco_darling

One of the Regulars
My Art Illustrations

I have dabbled in Art since I was a little girl, won rewards in grade school and have been taking art/photography since, into my college years. Wanted to major in Fine Arts but drifted into Cinematography but found to much completion which turned me off. Now I do this for fun and therapy for myself. I'll make things for friends and occasionally sell on etsy.

FLart1.jpg

FLart2.jpg

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Medvssa said:
We can only wish engineers and designers would pay so much attention to detail nowadays, what is it? :)

It's the reproducer on my Victrola portable record player. (By the way, that little half ring in the lower left is the edge of the laboel on a 78 RPM record: Spike Jones' Der Fueher's Face. lol

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Great work everyone!

I got off a freelance gig that had me living in Adobe Illustrator *yuck*

But because of it, the current project Im working on in Ai, I find Im much faster than I was before :)

This is a still from my animation Ninja Sheep. Its coming along....

LD

Medvssa

One of the Regulars
Wow, Lady Day, that is really great :D I love the composition and your use of negative space. I like "sketchy" illustration, it has a lot of strenght in the line work.

Thanks a lot, JasonCT :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara