Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoe opinions needed...

Funny Face

New in Town
I recently bought this dress, but I have no idea what style or colour of shoe would look best with it.
41.jpg

What do you think?

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Lucite heels would be fab. What an absolutely gorgeous dress!:eek:
I would probably look for a satin dyeable shoe in a 50's heel style, and have them dyed to match the underskirt.

Welcome to the lounge Funny Face!
Nikki

Ada Veen

Practically Family
What a lovely dress! I have a pair of very pale camel coloured shoes that seem to go with everything, so if you can't get lucite you could try that.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I would buy any shoe color you like with the green, and get a matching clutch. This way you could do white, black, camel, oxblood, etc, and get more wear depending on the season.

Funny Face

New in Town
I don't want to sound stupid, but...what are lucite heels? Could you post a picture? And I really like the gold heels idea, MJrules. What style were you thinking of? Just normal heels or something strappy? Thank you evereyone, you are a lot of help!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
More cute dyebles. These are too cute and I own a pair from this brand very comfortable.
http://www.dyeables.com/templates/c...m?product_id=342&brand_id=5&product_type_id=1

This is the style I bought for my wedding. I got them done in black.http://www.dyeables.com/templates/c...fm?product_id=63&brand_id=5&product_type_id=1 If any of you ladies want them you might want to run(insert stampede emiticon here) to the store now b/c when I went in they were $20 but on clerance and they did'nt know how many more the company had.

Samantha

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
If you have a Charlotte Russe near you, they have a great selection of gold shoes right now. A more copper toned gold would be great.

Keep us posted, where are you going to wear it?!
Nikki

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I would do a shoe (and bag) darker in value to the dress. Color does not matter, just something to ground you on top (bag) and the bottom (shoes) because that dress is the focal point. You dont want anything competing with it.

LD

Funny Face

New in Town
Well, everyone's been bunches of help. Thanks to you all I now know exactly what I want. I looked everywhere, but I could not find any lucite heels that are my size (8 1/2), so I decided to get some gold/bronze heels. I have not found exactly the right thing yet, but as soon as I do I will post a picture. I'm glad you all like my dress so much, and ohairas, I'm going to wear the dress to my sister's wedding. Again, thanks everyone, you're all great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot