Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shorpy All Stars

fashion frank

One Too Many
I spent a good two hours last night looking at photos on that site and I only got to page 45 and saw all those photos posted here, and I would agree with RBH that guy is a dead ringer for Lyle Lovett and I would bet dollars to doughnuts that it is him somehow!

Oh and by the way Happy Birthday RBH.
All The Best, Fashion Frank

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
SHORPY_19938u.preview.jpg

I like Ike! And all the great hats in this crowd!

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401662676.288370.jpg

Petone Railway Workshops circa 1905. H class steam locomotive, 0-4-2T type, for use on the Fell system on the Rimutaka Incline. NZR 199 built at Avonside Railway Workshops in 1875, went into service on the Rimutaka Incline in January 1877, written off and preserved in March 1956.
One of more than 2,000 train-related glass negatives, now in the collections of the Alexander Turnbull Library, taken by New Zealand Railways employee and amateur photographer Albert Percy Godber

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
SHORPY-8d26296a.jpg

March 1943. "Walter V. Dew, rear brakeman, on the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe between Chicago and Chillicothe, Illinois, watching the train from the cupola." Photo by Jack Delano for the Office of War Information.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407842379.577387.jpg

October 1939. "Five Idaho farmers, members of Ola self-help sawmill co-op, in the woods standing against a load of logs ready to go down to their mill about three miles away. Gem County, Idaho." Photo by Dorothea Lange.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408966764.185147.jpg

"Picnic at Austin -- Vern, Ruth, Ida & Pete -- 7 Sept. 1952." The latest episode of Minnesota Kodachromes is back at the park. Point me to the potato salad! Color slide by Hubert Tuttle and his Kodak Signet

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
9e2ysane.jpg

March 1943. "Conductor G. Reynolds, checking his waybills in a caboose of the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad between Argentine and Emporia, Kansas." Photo by Jack Delano for the Office of War Information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL